To connect the tweeters into a door speaker you need to have the crossover which will help you to complete the installation and that will prevent the damage that will happen to the tweeter in the future. While you are wiring tweeters to door speakers you need to follow every step in a proper way so that you can fix them in the right manner.
How to fix them?
- The first step that you have to do is you need to make all the charges negative so that you won’t get a short circuit of any electrical equipment.
- Now you can find the speaker’s grill in the door where you can find the speaker is mounted on it. You can make use of the screwdriver to remove the speaker separately.
- Now you need to connect the wires so that you will have some connection between the device and also the speaker. While you are connecting make sure that you connect the negative leads and the positive leads.
- You have to connect the positive to the positive and negative to the negative as you have done in the crossover.
- You have to make sure that the crossover is connected to the identical terminals. You can find those terminals at the back of the speaker.
- Finally, your speaker is set ready and you need to attach them to your door where this will act as like the speaker.
Above explained are some of the ways to wire tweeters to door speakers. You can even try them on your own without the help of any if you have any doubt about it then you can search for them in an online source where you can get a complete guide in a step by step way.
While you are getting into the installation process you need to be very much careful, you will be able to find a lot of products available in the market with different models and also the price range varies according to the features that are incorporated into it. It is your responsibility to take the complete survey about the product that you plan to buy. After knowing about the product completely it will give you some satisfaction with how good the product will be to you in the future.
You can make use of this article to get an idea about how to connect the tweeters to the door speaker in a simple and also in a quick way.